Dr. Margolis evaluates employees with vision symptoms and provides vision rehabilitation therapy services for workers compensation cases.
Common work injury symptoms that are addressed are blurry vision, double vision, dizziness, visual motion sensitivity, light sensitivity, headaches/eye strain on reading, difficulty with scanning or scrolling on the computer. Difficulty with driving.
Our office is contracted to provide vision rehabilitation services through the federal workers compensation program which includes postal workers, office workers and hospital workers. We communicate in an ongoing manner with workers compensation case managers and adjusters
We excel at work injury rehabilitation services that support the injured worker. We’ll coordinate care and communicate with all parties to help ensure a successful return to work.
- Dr Margolis is Nationally Recognized Leader & Expert
- Warm & compassionate team of professionals
- Outstanding quality & personalized care
- Rehab is active & encouraging
Various groups who handle workers’ compensation rehabilitation refer to our office to treat their specific diagnosis. Common conditions include:
- Post Traumatic or Acquired Brain Injury
- Dizziness, Vertigo, and Motion Sickness
- Headaches & Migraines
- Difficulty in concentration, focusing, & keeping balance
- Post Stroke