Visual Symptoms Treatment Center is ReOpening and Offering All Appointments!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and doctors is our first priority. Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for optometry practices so that everyone who enters our practice will feel safe. We are sure that you are well aware of the concerns about COVID-19, and we would like you to know the steps we are taking. These measures include, but are not limited to:
An Expectations Checklist—For All Our Patients
Dear patient and family,
I am pleased to announce that our office is now open for vision exams and will be open for vision therapy starting in June. We have taken this time to carefully prepare our office to be a safe place and to be compliant with the CDC guidelines.
During planning I realized that the big advantage of our clinic is that we have such a large space, large rooms, wide hallways 4 entry/exit doors and multiple private rooms.
I hope that the measures we have taken will make you feel reassured and comfortable to be in our space.
I look forward to getting back in the saddle and seeing you all.
Dr. Neil Margolis
Steps Our Practice is Taking & What is Required of You
- If you are a Vision Therapy Patient—Please download and read through this—thank you.
- Masks will be required at all times
- Health screening questions will be asked before the entrance to the office
- Temperatures will be taken immediately on entry.
- All surfaces and equipment will be disinfected between use
- The waiting room will be your car
- No additional accompanying siblings or adults for exams other than necessary
- Exams and vision therapy sessions have extra time for disinfection between patients
- Office flow will be controlled with signage, texting, and use of different doors for entry and exit
- All rooms and work stations will have their own disinfection supplies
- Signage for social distancing will be displayed through the office
- All staff including doctors will be subjected to health screenings
- All staff including doctors will have their temperature taken 3x day